Blog Entry

Twitter Addict

Sunday 18 April 2010 by PD , under


There was a time I had time for blogging. For cleaning up my room.. For indulging in other activities. But all that went out the window when I joined Twitter. In the past few days I've become a twitter addict, my tweets going more than 10,000. Which according to me is a failure more than an accomplisment. And yet I am still addicted.

Twitter isn't all bad - You meet some very amazing people, news reaches you faster, events get organised and you meet an amazing bunch of people you probably wouldn't have met before.

So therefore I have a current love and hate relationship with twitter.

But I still feel I waste a lot more time on it which I could instead use to do productive work. *sigh*

8 Responses to 'Twitter Addict'

19 April 2010 at 12:52


injection haramun shadeedun! tch tch shoo haza! tch tch tch :P

25 April 2010 at 13:58

Comment by Al-ain Rose.

I can't get what's soo interesting/tempting about Twitter, its whole idea is boring. Blogger rocks!

26 April 2010 at 01:30

Comment by PD.

Al Ain, once you have a lot of followers & interaction it becomes like a whole community online.

It's not all bad.. i've attended some great charitable events because of it & met some really nice people but still addictive.

3 May 2010 at 13:32

Comment by Stained.

Twitter is a nice way to be connected to the people around without the trash that facebook is. The only thing I don't like about twitter is that some people seem to be engrossed into gossiping...that annoys me...

5 May 2010 at 12:28

Comment by PD.

Stained, agreed. I've cut down on facebook a lot after I became addicted to twitter.

5 May 2010 at 12:31

Comment by PD.

btw, what is your twitter username?

5 May 2010 at 12:39

Comment by PD.

Oh wait, leave it. I just figured out who you were. :P

8 May 2010 at 21:28

Comment by Stained.

Just saw these comments...it's not too hard to figure it out... :)