Blog Entry

Being a Khala

Wednesday 30 June 2010 by PD , under

I'm an aunt again. Or a Khala.. of a 9 1/2 pound baby boy named Mika'eel. Sadly though I still haven't seen him yet as they're in Canada. Hoping I see pictures soon.

Babies are fun, adorable and gorgeous. I love fat children and I hope all of my babies are fat. My other neice and nephew are over too and they're currently ruling the house. Cartoons are always on the TV, there are toys everywhere and they have a way of making you give-in to whatever they want.

Children. <3 Truly a blessing.

3 Responses to 'Being a Khala'

30 June 2010 at 06:55

Comment by Al-ain Rose.

congrats on your sister's new born PD. May Allah bless him/her.

As for kids, I don't stand t be around them more than 5 minutes.

30 June 2010 at 21:27

Comment by Stained.

Congratulations... :)

Kids are indeed a blessing...love my niece to bits...

2 July 2010 at 09:31

Comment by PD.

Thank you guys :)

Al Ain, nooo, I love them! Yes, they can be a little annoying but theyre adorable mashallah lol.

Stained, I know the feeling. :)