Blog Entry

Seeking Perfection

Monday 17 May 2010 by PD , under

There are so many things I want to say. So many blog posts, articles & thoughts that I always plan to pen down but never get around to doing it. Why? I've given up on the 'I'm busy' excuse because I'm not. And I know I'm not. The reason is because I always seek perfection when I open my blog to write. I want my post to be perfect. I want my words and my writing to be perfect. And when I can't deal with it being perfect I end up either delaying it for another day or simply exiting the screen.

Weird, I know. 

5 Responses to 'Seeking Perfection'

17 May 2010 at 09:46

Comment by Stained.

Just look at my blog posts...they're not even close to perfection, my English is all over the place but that does not mean I won't write down whatever I feel. A blog has the be you and honestly no one is perfect...

17 May 2010 at 13:18

Comment by Al-ain Rose.

I have the same thing at times. Don't be hesitant. Maybe you're just being unfair towards yourself. Your readers may love what you think it's not perfect. Just write what you feel it's right!

19 May 2010 at 04:31

Comment by Divaa Divine.

true - write what you think is right and never rely on what others have to tell you to do

19 May 2010 at 08:48

Comment by PD.

Thank-you you guys :-) I appreciate the support & encouragement. Maybe im just lazy..

24 May 2010 at 19:45

Comment by Safiullah.

Hello yellow.... You shifted and you did nt tell!